What it takes: (Try it now! Type your name & cell number below then press send)
"My Point of Sale has a texting option built in for free."
1. That's fantastic, but nothing you've ever done in your life that was free was worth the price you paid for it. Think about that?2. If it were worth something, would they give it to you for free?3. What they're giving you isn't a texting program, rather it's an email sent as a text.4. You need your customer's carrier and written consent to send it. Yes, written consent! 5. They also can't respond to you through the free program. It's not texting, it's an email sent as a text, which is why you need their consent.
We have hundreds of clients that pay for our service in lieu of the program they get for free. Why would they pay? Because ours works!
1. Our system is a Customer Engagement Platform.2. Your customer can and will engage with you. 3. That builds a trust factor and relationship like nothing else can. 4. With our system they get a literal text from a local phone number.5. They can save the number.6. It will ring directly to your store.7. They can respond to you and carry on a conversation with you like they would a friend.8. When you get an inbound message we notify you of the message and the content.9. You can respond back through the program.10. You can automatically send notifications of needed services and reminders to your customers.
They don't "not want the service," they don't have time for it. They are busy just like you, if you tell them before they get there that they need a transmission flush in addition, they can plan for it. You're more likely to get that sale, and they are more likely to appreciate your extra mile service to help make their life easier.
"I've tried texting before and it's too complicated."
1. You have never tried our program.2. It's not a texting program. It's a Customer Engagement Platform.3. If you tell a customer "Thanks" and they weren't happy with their visit to your store, they will tell you.4. You will get a chance to engage with your customer, long before it hits any Social Media Platform.5. You can turn a negative experience into a "Yes, I will return."
"I don't have time to come up with specials or to run another program."
1. You aren't required to maintain or run our service.2. You select the boxes and we do the rest.3. You want more boxes or different verbiage? Easy, just let us know.4. It's not a advertising program it's a "Thank You" program that invites your customers back.
"No one wants another ad on their phone."
1. From the inception of our company less than one-tenth of one percent .01% of consumers decline or stop the program. Can you say that about your email campaign?2. Most of those occur because the client moves from the area or the phone number is not correct.3. It's not an advertising program, it's a "Thank You" program that invites your customers back.
You were given a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "Thank You?"